If you no longer have access to the email on your account, please send a help request and we'll be glad to update it for you.
From the Sign In Page
- Step 1: Go to the CompTIA Sign In page.
- Step 2: Click Reset your password.
- Step 3: Enter the email address on your account and click the Send Code button.
- Step 4: Locate the email message with the verification code.
Note: The email will come from email@example.com with the subject line "CompTIA Account Email Verification." Please check your spam if you don't see it.
- Step 5: Enter the verification code and click the Verify code button
- Step 6: Click the Continue button to proceed.
- Step 7: Create a password using the password requirements provided.
- Step 9: Click the Continue button and you'll be directed to the account home page.
Within Your Account Settings
You may change the password on your account at any time if you are signed in to your account. Follow these steps to change your password:
- Step 1: Click the account icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Step 2: Click My login credentials.
- Step 3: Click the Edit button next to Password.
- Step 4: Complete the form then click the Save button to update your password.