A certification digital badge is an image of the certification logo and provides verification of your certification status. It can be shared on social media, an email signature, resume, website, online portfolio and any other online platform. When individuals click on your badge, they will be able to access validated certification status and information that features your knowledge and skills associated with your certification.
Find examples of digital badges for CompTIA certifications and additional details on the CompTIA Certification Badges page.
Claiming Your Digital Badge
When you earn your CompTIA certification, you’ll receive an email letting you know that you can claim your digital badge at Credly’s website. Follow these steps to claim your digital badge:
- Step 1: Click the link to the Credly website in the email you received.
Step 2: Sign in or create a new account on the Credly site, and then confirm your email address.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions on Credly to claim your digital badge.
- Step 4: Start sharing your badge to showcase your CompTIA accomplishments.
Accessing and Sharing Your Digital Badge
Once you have claimed your digital badge, you may access and share your badge at any time at Credly’s website or through your CompTIA account.
To access your digital badges from your CompTIA account:
- Step 1: Log in to your CompTIA account.
- Step 2: Click the Manage Certifications header.
- Step 3: Click the Go to My Certifications button to be directed to your certification account.
- Step 4: Click the Digital Badges tab.
- Step 5: Click the log in to your digital badges account link.
Step 6: Log in to your Credly account to access and share your badges.