You can order a replacement certification kit at any time. The price for most kits is $15 and all sales are final. Each kit includes one 8-1/2” by 11” printed certificate along with one hard plastic wallet card. The CompTIA IT Fundamentals, CompTIA Healthcare IT and CompTIA Cloud Essentials certifications do not include wallet cards and are $12 per kit.
To order a replacement certification kit:
- Log in to your CompTIA certification account.
- Click on the Fulfillment tab in the top red navigation bar.
- Click on the Order Replacement Certificate link directly under the red navigation bar.
- Confirm or update your shipping address and click Next.
- Select the certificate(s) and quantity that you would like to order from the list of your certification(s) and click Next.
- Review your selections and click Make Purchase to continue. You will be directed to PayPal to complete your payment transaction.
- Your order will open in a PayPal payment page and you may pay with your PayPal account if you have one, create a PayPal account if you wish or pay as a guest with any credit or debit card – including Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Complete the transaction with your PayPal account or select your credit or debit card type.
- If paying with a credit or debit card, enter your credit card account details.
- Review your address and payment information and click Pay Now.
You will receive a receipt from PayPal to the email address you used for your PayPal transaction, which may be different than the email address on your certification account. When you go back to your certification account you will see the new kit that you ordered under your fulfillment history.