There are multiple ways to purchase CompTIA CertMaster courses – either as a single license by individuals or bulk purchases by businesses.
As an individual, you have two options:
- Buy a Course: You can purchase individual CertMaster course licenses on the CompTIA Marketplace using a credit card or PayPal account. You’ll receive a confirmation email with an access code for your initial registration.
- Complete a Trial: You can access a free trial on the CompTIA CertMaster page. Once you’ve completed the trial, you’ll have the option to purchase the full course. After completing the payment, use the email address and password you used for the trial to access the full course. An access code will not be required.
CompTIA CertMaster courses can be purchased in business packs in quantities of 5, 10 or 25. The buyer will receive a confirmation email with the corresponding access codes for the number of licenses purchased. These will need to be distributed to the individual learners with a link to the initial registration page.
CompTIA can handle the distribution of access codes to individual learners and offers robust reporting tools to monitor individual and classroom progress. Contact email@example.com for additional information and to begin the process.
If making a bulk purchase in excess of 250 licenses, please contact the CertMaster operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to pay by wire transfer or check, please contact your CompTIA account manager or email email@example.com for more information.
Additional License Information
- All sales are final – no refunds, exchanges or extensions.
- CertMaster licenses are active for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- CertMaster licenses, once activated, are assigned to an individual and are non-transferable.
- Purchases must be made on the CompTIA Marketplace to receive a CompTIA premier member discount, partner discount or redeem a coupon code.
- Since the CompTIA A+ certification consists of two separate exams, there are two separate CertMaster courses for A+.