To log into your certification account for the first time, follow these steps to create your password.
- Go to the CompTIA certification account Login page.
- Click the Never Logged in Before link.
- Enter the email address you used to register for your exam and click Submit.
Enter your last name, registration number* and a new email address and click Submit.
(Use this option if your email address has changed or does not match anything in the system.)
- You'll receive an email with a link and instructions for creating your password.
- After creating your password, you'll be directed to the login page to log into your account.
* Your registration number can be found on your exam score report, your exam appointment confirmation email or on the Exam History page of your Pearson VUE account.