- Go to the CompTIA certification account login page.
- Click Forgot your Password or Candidate ID.
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- You’ll receive an email message from CompTIAnoreplies@comptia.org with a link to reset your password. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folders.
- Click the Set Password link in the email message.
- Follow the instructions to reset your password.
- You'll be directed back to the Login page to enter your email and new password.
If you need to change the email address on your account, just send a help request with your full name, address and email on your account and we'll be glad to change it for you.