We're migrating to single sign-on (SSO) to unify all your CompTIA accounts and products under one login! As of December 6, 2021, your Pearson VUE and CertMetrics accounts will be accessed through the new CompTIA Sign In page.
NOTE: If it's the first time accessing your CompTIA account since December 6, 2021, you'll need to complete an initial password reset to verify your email address and create a new SSO password.
If you no longer have access to the email on your account, please send a help request and we'll be glad to update it for you.
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Go to the CompTIA Sign In page.
- Click the Reset Your Password link.
- Enter the email address on your account and click the Send Code button.
- Locate the email message with the verification code.
Tip: The email will come from email@example.com with the subject line "CompTIA Account Email Verification" - please check your spam if you don't see it.
- Enter the verification code and click the Verify Code button, then proceed and click the Continue button.
- Create a password using the password requirements provided.
- Click the Continue button and you'll be directed to the account home page.
You may change your password on your account at any time by clicking the account icon in the upper-right corner of the page, then click My Login Credentials and create a new password.