Follow these steps to schedule your CompTIA exam. We wish you all the best on your exam and achieving CompTIA certification!
- Start at the CompTIA Sign In page.
- Log in with your email address and password, or create a new account if you don't yet have one. (See Creating your CompTIA account for step-by-step instructions.)
NOTE: CompTIA migrated all existing Pearson VUE testing accounts and CompTIA certification accounts to single sign-on (SSO) on December 6, 2021. If this is your first time accessing your account since then, you'll need to do an initial password reset to verify your email address and create your new SSO password. (See Resetting your password for step-by-step instructions.)
- On your account home page, locate the Schedule Your Exam section and click the Schedule Now button.
- Complete or verify all your information on the profile form and click the Save Updates button.
- You'll be directed to the exam catalog on the Pearson VUE site. Click on the exam you wish to schedule.
- Select if you'll take the exam in-person at a test center or online with OnVUE.
- Select your preferred language for the exam.
- Agree to all the testing policies.
- Select up to three test center locations to compare availability (for in-person testing only).
- Select the date and time for your exam.
- Review your exam appointment details in the cart and click the Proceed To Checkout button.
- Pay with a credit card or an exam voucher.
- Click the Submit button to finalize your exam appointment.
Please send us a help request if you encounter any issues with accessing your CompTIA account.
Please contact Pearson VUE for any assistance regarding the exam scheduling process on the Pearson VUE site or any issues regarding the delivery of your exam.