Rescheduling an exam must be done at least 24 hours prior to the exam appointment time. Late cancellation requests will result in forfeiture of your exam fee and you will need to pay the fee again to take the exam.
How to reschedule your exam appointment time online
- Log in to your Pearson VUE account.
- Click on the name of your exam under Upcoming Appointments.
- Click on the Reschedule link.
- Select your new desired date and start time.
- Review your appointment details on the next page and click on the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Confirm your personal information on the next page and click on the Next button.
- Read and agree to the testing policies on the next page and click on the Next button.
- Review all the details on the next page and click on the Confirm Reschedule button.
- The next page will be a summary of your rescheduled exam appointment time and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folders. If you still don’t locate a reschedule confirmation email contact Pearson VUE to confirm.
In addition to rescheduling your exam appointment online, you may also do so by contacting Pearson VUE directly.
Rescheduling with special accommodations
Candidates who have been granted special accommodations due to a disability need to contact Pearson VUE at least four days before their exam appointment so that these accommodations can also be rescheduled.