If you need to reschedule your exam, be sure to do so at least 24 hours prior to your exam appointment time to avoid having to pay again. Please note that CompTIA cannot reschedule exams.
You can reschedule your exam by contacting Pearson VUE directly by phone, live chat or an online form.You can also reschedule your exam by logging into your Pearson VUE account, and following the steps below:
- Click on the name of your exam under Upcoming Appointments
- Click Reschedule then select your new desired date and start time
- Review your appointment details on the next page and click Proceed to Checkout
- Confirm your personal information on the next page
- Read and agree to the testing policies on the next page
- Review all the details on the next page and click Confirm Reschedule
The final page will provide a summary of your rescheduled exam appointment and a confirmation email will be sent to you. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folders. If you still don’t locate a reschedule confirmation email contact Pearson VUE to confirm.
Rescheduling with special accommodations
If you have been granted special accommodations due to a disability, you'll need to contact Pearson VUE at least four days before your exam appointment so that these accommodations can also be rescheduled.