If you have enrolled in the Continuing Education (CE) Program or have earned a new CE certification but the DMDC site does not show your CE or CE-enrolled status, follow these steps to validate your status:
- Please navigate to the milConnect Portal at https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect/ and CAC logon. Upon logon, DWC is located under the 'Correspondence' tab.
- On the 'Authorize Certifications' tab of the DWC portlet, choose Computing Technology Industry Association.
- Click on the “I authorize the release of my certification information to the DoD” checkbox.
- If none of your certifications have been validated, enter your CompTIA ID number, first name, middle initial and last name exactly as they appear on your CompTIA certification record. If your full middle name appears on your CompTIA certification record, then include your full middle name after your first name in the First Name field on the DMDC page and leave the Middle Initial field blank.
- Click on either the “Send the above entry to CompTIA” or the “Release Additional Certifications” button.
Records are updated Monday through Friday. If your status shows as Unknown, you will need to delete your record on the DMDC site and re-enter your information. You must enter each field exactly as the information appears on your CompTIA certification record.
For any DMDC technical issues, please email the DMDC helpdesk.