You may create a transcript to verify your CompTIA certification(s) by following the instructions below. However, you may want to consider the PDF certificate download as a simpler process to provide verification of your certification.
- Log in to your CompTIA certification account.
- Click on the Transcript tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Create New Transcript link that appears on the left side of your screen.
- Select the desired options in the transcript detail section.
- DISABLED: Allows you to disable viewing by your recipient prior to expiration of the original can-be-viewed-until date. This will disable all transcripts sent under this particular transcript number.
- DISPLAY CERTS: Will display only the Certification Dates along with certification(s) held if checked.
- CAN BE VIEWED UNTIL: This is the last date the transcript can be viewed by your recipient. Format of date is MM-DD-YYYY. Your transcript will not function correctly if the date is entered incorrectly.
- PRIVATE NOTES: Area where a note for your reference only is placed. It is displayed on the main transcript screen but is only viewable by you.
- CERTIFICATIONS TO DISPLAY: If you hold multiple certifications, check the box next to the certification(s) to be sent to the recipient.
- Click the submit button to create the transcript and transcript ID#.
- Under the Share column, click the envelope icon and an address box will open.
- Enter one recipient email address and click the Send button.
- Repeat the process to send the transcript for additional recipients. Each email address the transcript is sent to must be entered individually. When the disabled feature is used, all the recipients who received the transcript ID# will be disabled.
Tip: It’s a good idea to email your transcript to yourself before sending them to anyone else, so you can see what they look like and make any desired edits.