A CE token is a code that is equivalent to a dollar amount (either $25 or $50) that can be used as payment towards your annual CE fees. CE tokens are typically purchased in bulk by government entities, government contractors or other organizations. Please check with the respective point of contact within your organization to see if you qualify to receive CE tokens.
CE tokens valued at $25 may be used toward CE fees for CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Data+ only. If you are renewing CompTIA Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+ and/or CASP+, only $50 CE tokens will be accepted.
To apply your CE token, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Log in to your CompTIA account.
- Step 2: Click the Manage Certifications header.
- Step 3: Click the Go to My Certifications button to be directed to your certification account.
- Step 4: Click the Continuing Education header.
- Step 5: Click the CE Maintenance Fees menu item.
- Step 6: In the Intent drop-down box, click the certification you intend to renew.
- Step 7: Click the Submit button.
- Step 8: Enter the CE token in the first CE Token field. If you need to submit multiple CE tokens, enter additional CE token(s) in the second or third CE Token field(s) as well.
- Step 9: Click the Submit button.
Additional CE Token Information
- CE tokens do not expire.
- CE tokens can be used one time only.
- If you misplace your CE token, please reach out to your respective point of contact within your organization.
- If you receive a message that the CE token has already been redeemed, please reach out to your respective point of contact within your organization.