To apply to the CompTIA Academic Partner Program, visit Become an Academic Partner and complete the application form. No fee to join.
The CompTIA Academic Partner Program provides valuable tools and resources to assist schools in recruiting, training, certifying and upgrading the skills of their students in IT. The program is designed to help schools promote certification and enhance student career opportunities.
Who May Join?
- Secondary schools (including career, vocational or technical centers)
- Colleges and universities (traditional degree-granting community and technical colleges and universities)
- Not-for-profit organizations that provide technology instruction (e.g. U.S. (501(c)3))
- Government-funded educational agencies (non-U.S. only)
- Department of Labor Job Corps Centers
- Government and private correctional facilities
Note: To remain a partner in the CompTIA Academic Partner Program, an institution must purchase content or exam vouchers directly from CompTIA or the academic bookstore, or through students identifying with the institution on our academic store. Purchases must be made annually to remain in the program. CompTIA will monitor purchases.