If you meet the eligibility requirements for renewing your certification by completing a CertMaster CE course, follow the instructions below to complete the purchase process. Review the What Are the Eligibility Requirements for CertMaster CE? if you're unsure if you're eligible.
To Purchase CertMaster CE
- Step 1: Go to the CertMaster CE page.
- Step 2: Click the Buy Now link under the respective CertMaster CE product or click the purchase link under the Buy Now and Login header in the upper-right section of the page.
- Step 3: Enter your CompTIA ID (begins with COMP…) and Last Name and click the Continue button.
Note: At this point, there is a verification check to confirm your certification is still active, and you passed a previous version of the exam. If you do not meet these eligibility requirements, you will not be able to continue and CertMaster CE is not a renewal option for you.
If any CE fees have been paid, the CertMaster CE price will be reduced by that amount.
- Step 4: Based on the certification you're renewing and any CE fees already paid, you’ll be directed to the respective CertMaster CE product page on the CompTIA Store. We encourage you to review all the course details.
- Step 5: Click Add to Cart.
- Step 6: Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Step 7: Log in to your store account or follow the steps to create a new account if you do not already have one.
- Step 8: Complete the rest of the payment and checkout process, and you’ll receive an order confirmation by email.
Your order confirmation will include an access key for CertMaster CE with detailed instructions for redeeming the access key and starting the course.