If your Pearson VUE account only contained CompTIA exam information, your account remains unchanged. If you have tested with other organizations through Pearson VUE, a new Pearson VUE testing account with a new username has been created for you, which only contains your CompTIA exam registrations and history.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you're taking your exam online, you may use the OnVUE check-in link found in your appointment confirmation or reminder emails to launch your exam.
Follow these steps to discover your new username and access your new Pearson VUE testing account for your CompTIA exams:
- Go to the CompTIA sign-in page at Pearson VUE.
- First, click Forgot my username, provide the required information* and click Submit. Your new username will be displayed on-screen.
- Then, click I forgot my password, leave username selected and click Next.
- Reset your password using the email option or by answering your security questions.
- For the email option, a password reset link will come from PearsonVUEConfirmation@pearson.com. Please check your spam filter if you don’t see it.
* If you included a middle name or middle initial for exam registration, include it after your first name in the first name field. If you have a suffix after your name, include it after your last name in the last name field.
Your original account will retain exams for any other testing organization(s) and may be accessed on the respective Pearson VUE login pages.
Please contact Pearson VUE if you need assistance accessing your new account using the live chat, email form or phone numbers provided on the Pearson VUE Customer Service page.