CompTIA stackable certifications demonstrate that you've earned multiple CompTIA certifications, and map to the CompTIA Infrastructure Career Pathway or CompTIA Cybersecurity Career Pathway. Within each pathway the stackable certifications are categorized as Specialist, Professional or Expert level.
When you achieve the combination of CompTIA certifications that comprise a CompTIA stackable certification, you'll be granted the respective stackable certification automatically.
For example, if you earn both an A+ certification and Network+ certification, you'll automatically earn the CompTIA IT Operations Specialist (CIOS) designation. Visit the CompTIA Stackable Certifications page for a complete list and additional details.
Stackable Certification Logos and Certificates
Follow these steps to find your stackable certifications and download logos or a PDF copy of your certificate:
- Step 1: Log in to your CompTIA account.
- Step 2: Click on the Manage Certifications header.
- Step 3: Click on the Go to My Certifications button to be directed to your certification account.
- Step 4: Navigate to the Stackable Certifications tab.
- Step 5: Click the Download Stackable Certifications Logos link to download the stackable certification logo for your personal use.
- Step 6: Click the Download PDF link to download a PDF version of your stackable certification. There is no verification link for stackable certifications as there are with individual certifications.
Note: Printed certificates and wallet cards are not available for stackable certifications.
The expiration date of your stackable certification(s) will align with the expiration dates of the certifications that comprise the respective stackable certification, and stackable certifications will expire when any of the individual certifications expire. If you pass the exams required to regain a CE certification, any valid stackable certification will be reinstated as well.