A PDF copy of your active certification is a CompTIA-approved official method to provide verification of your certification status. You may also provide verification of your certification status by sending a transcript or sharing your digital badge.
Note: It may take up to five business days following your exam to see the certification on your account to download a PDF copy of your certificate.
Download a PDF Certificate
- Step 1: Log in to your CompTIA account.
- Step 2: Click the Manage Certifications header.
- Step 3: Locate the Access your certifications box and click the Go to My Certifications button to be directed to your certification account.
- Step 4: Click the Certifications tab.
- Step 5: Click the PDF Certificate link under Downloads for the respective certification.
The PDF document will include a verification code and the link to the CompTIA Official Certification Verification page. When the verification code is entered, the status and achievement date of the certification will be displayed.