The Course Summary report consists of two sections, Course Average and Learning. This report provides an overview of how the students in the course are progressing in each module and includes any review activity.
Displays high-level information about the course and its learners’ progress.
- Average Progress: Average completion percentage of all learners within this course.
- Average Completion Time: Average amount of time spent to complete all modules with- in this course across all learners.
- Misinformation: Percentage of questions that a learner thought they knew and got wrong anyway. This represents the amount of the course that users didn't initially know.
- Refreshers: Number of times learners have completed a refresh of a module to relearn content.
- Total Learners: Number of learners within this course or classroom.
- Total Modules: Number of modules within this course or classroom.
The Learning section of the Course Summary reports provides a summary of learning across all learners and modules. It can be viewed by modules, topic groups, or topics.
- Module: List of all initial learning and refreshers across all modules.
- Number of Learners: The number of learners who performed that type of learning.
- Average Progress: Average completion percentage per module across all learners.
- Average Time Spent: Average time spent learning within each module attempt across all learners.
- Last Activity: The last date that learning was performed within a module attempt across all learners.
- Average Knowledge: Mastered knowledge growth is represented by increasing green bars and decreasing red (misinformation) and yellow (uncertainty) bars over multiple refreshers.
- Average Struggle: A breakdown of a learner's misinformation and uncertainty to show the efficiency of learning.