The CompTIA Instructor Network (CIN) is open to any instructor or training organization’s administration providing CompTIA certification training. Instructors from all the following organization types are welcome to join CIN:
- High schools, colleges, universities
- Professional training centers
- Government agencies
Follow these steps to create a new account and register to become part of CIN:
- Step 1: Go to the CIN website at https://cin.comptia.org/.
- Step 2: Click the Register button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Step 3: Click the Create a new account link.
- Step 4: Enter your first name, last name and email address. Your email address will be your username.
- Step 5: Create and confirm a new password and click Save.
- Step 6: Provide responses to ALL questions on the Instructor Details tab including training organization name, job role, current primary employer and website. Then click the Next button.
- Step 7: Provide responses for questions on the Contact Info tab and click the Next button.
- Step 8: On the Certifications tab, add the exams you teach to the Which CompTIA exams you do you teach? section by clicking the + (plus sign) in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Step 9: Complete the My Certification Listing section.
- Step 10: Click the Finish button.
Note: Your application will be reviewed, and you will receive a welcome email once your application has been accepted. You will then be able to log in to the CIN community and begin posting.