Note: Your CIN website login is not the same as your CompTIA SSO account or CompTIA Store account login.
Follow these steps to reset your CIN website password:
- Step 1: Go to the CIN website.
- Step 2: Click the Log in link in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Step 3: Click the Forgot password? link.
- Step 4: Enter your username which is the email address associated with your CIN account.
- Step 5: Click the Submit button and an email message with password reset instructions will be sent to you.
Note: The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and Subject “CIN Password Reset Request” so please check your spam or junk folder if you don’t see the email.
- Step 6: Click the go to the password reset page link in the email message.
- Step 7: Create and confirm a new password and click Submit.
If you need any additional assistance, please submit a Help Request with these selections on the ticket form.
- How can we help you today? CompTIA Instructor Network (CIN)
- How can we help you with CIN? Login Issues