CompTIA will mail a complimentary certification kit for new certifications which includes an 8 1/2 x 11" printed certification, plastic certification wallet card (similar to a credit card) and a congratulations letter from CompTIA's CEO, Todd Thibodeaux.
Note: Certification kits are not sent for renewed certifications. See How Do I Order a Certification Kit? if you would like to order a kit for your renewed certification or a replacement certification it.
To Release Your Certification Kit for Mailing
You must verify the spelling of your name and the mailing address on your account prior to the mailing of your certification kit.
- Step 1: Log in to your CompTIA account.
- Step 2: Click the profile icon with your initials in the upper-right corner of the page and click My Profile from the account drop-down.
- Step 3: Verify the accuracy of your name. If your name needs to be changed, please submit a help request to have your name updated by a member of our customer service team prior to proceeding further. See How Do I Correct or Change My Name on My Account? for details.
- Step 4: Click the Verify Address button in the banner at the top of the page, which states You have a certification kit ready to be mailed. Click here to verify your address.
- Step 5: Review your address and make any necessary changes, then click the Verify Address button.
Your certification kit will be mailed via USPS first-class mail. Please allow up to eight weeks (often sooner) for your certification kit to be prepared for fulfillment and delivered.