If you still have access to the current email address on your account, you can change your email yourself from your account settings.
If you no longer have access to the email address on your account, you'll need to reach out to our customer service team to change the email address on your account after you provide demographic information to verify your identity.
If You Still Have Access to Your Email Account
If you still have access to the email address on your account, follow these steps to change your email address:
- Step 1: Log in to your CompTIA account.
- Step 2: Click the account icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Step 3: Click My login credentials from the drop-down.
- Step 4: Click the My Email tab.
- Step 5: Click the Edit button next to Primary Email Address.
- Step 6: Edit your email address then enter your current password.
- Step 7: Click on the Send Verification Code button.
- Step 8: You will receive a verification email at your new email address. Follow the instructions in the email and then your profile should show your new email address.
If You Do Not Have Access to Your Email Address
If you no longer have access to the email address in your account profile, send a help request which includes your:
- Full name
- Mailing address on your account
- Email address on your account
- Candidate ID and/or exam registration number