To schedule your exam, you'll start by creating or logging in to your CompTIA account and will then be directed to Pearson VUE's website to complete the scheduling process.
Pearson VUE is CompTIA's testing service provider and you'll follow these same steps for taking your exam at an in-person Pearson VUE test center or to take your exam online through OnVUE.
Scheduling Your Exam
- Step 1: Log in to your CompTIA account (or click Sign up now to create a new account).
- Step 2: On your account home page, locate the Schedule your exam section and click the Schedule Now button.
- Step 3: Complete or verify all your information on the profile form and click the Save Updates button.
- Step 4: You'll be directed to the exam catalog on the Pearson VUE site. Click the exam code you wish to schedule.
- Step 5: Select if you'll take the exam in-person at a test center or online with OnVUE.
- Step 6: Select your preferred language for the exam.
- Step 7: Agree to all testing policies.
- Step 8: Select up to three test center locations to compare availability (for in-person testing only).
- Step 9: Select the date and time for your exam.
- Step 10: Review your exam appointment details in the cart and click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Step 11: Pay with a credit card or an exam voucher.
- Step 12: Click the Submit button to finalize your exam appointment.
Please send a Help Request if you encounter any issues with accessing your CompTIA account.
Please contact Pearson VUE for any assistance regarding the exam scheduling process on the Pearson VUE site or any issues regarding the delivery of your exam.