Each student must have their own CompTIA account and follow these exam registration steps prior to exam day.
Exam Registration for CompTIA Client Proctor Exam Delivery
- Step 1: Each test taker must create a new CompTIA account or log in at the CompTIA Sign In page.
- Step 2: Click Sign up now to create a new account.
- Step 3: Enter your email address and click Send verification code.
- Step 4: A verification code will be sent to the email. Check your email and enter the verification code into the Verification Code field and click Verify Code.
- Step 5: Create your password, agree to Terms and Conditions and click Continue.
- Step 6: Click Schedule Now.
- Step 7: Enter all profile fields and click Save Updates.
- Step 8: Enter the Private Access Code (PAC) provided by your instructor and click Enter.
- Step 9: This will reveal the certification exams which are linked to that PAC (ITF+ and/or Cloud Essentials+. Select the Exam.
- Step 10: Select exam language and agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Step 11: Ensure all information is correct, then click Proceed to Checkout.
- Step 12: Click on Add Voucher or Promo Code to reveal the Voucher/Promotion Code field.
- Step 13: Copy and paste the Voucher/Promotion Code (provided by your proctor) into the field.
- Step 14: Click Apply and the total will then show as $0.00.
- Step 15: Click Submit Order.
To Launch the Exam On Exam Day
- Step 1: Log in to your CompTIA account.
- Step 2: Click My Exams and you’ll be directed to your Pearson VUE Account Dashboard.
- Step 3: Click Exam history to access your exam.
- Step 4: To launch the exam click the Get it Now link to download the secure browser.
- Step 5: From this point, your proctor will enter his/her CompTIA Test Administrator credentials to launch your exam.
Note: Please be sure to complete the post-exam survey and steps through the final screens of the exam to ensure your exam score will be transferred to your CompTIA account.