Once you complete your Continuing Education (CE) activities, you’ll need to enter the activity details and upload the required documents to your CompTIA certification account.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to submit your CEUs:
Note: Each CE activity you complete must be uploaded as a separate CEU submission.
- Step 1: Log in to your CompTIA account.
- Step 2: Click the Manage Certifications header.
- Step 3: Click the Go to My Certifications button to be directed to your certification account.
- Step 4: Click the Continuing Education menu item.
- Step 5: Click Add CEUs in the menu bar.
- Step 6: Select the intent level by clicking the drop-down arrow. Note: Only if you're renewing multiple certifications.
- Step 7: Click an Activity Group to select an activity type.
- Step 8: Click the Accept Activity button.
- Step 9: If you have selected either the Attend Live Webinar or Completed a Training Course activity you will be prompted to enter the Training Provider name.
- Step 10: Enter the number of CEUs for the activity.
- Step 11: Click the Documentation Language drop-down arrow and select the language of the documents you are submitting.
Step 12: Click the Browse button to upload the required documents.
Note: You can submit a maximum of five documents to support the activity, total file size of all documents cannot be more than 1 meg.
- Step 13: Click the checkbox above the Submit button to agree that the CEUs you’re submitting meet the CE program requirements.
- Step 14: Click the Submit button.
After clicking the Submit button, a message box will appear stating your CEUs have been submitted successfully. Once CEUs are submitted they are automatically accepted and applied towards your CEU total.
Note: This does not mean that your record cannot be audited. CompTIA performs random audits. Please ensure you have met the activity requirements prior to uploading.