CertMaster CE Eligibility Requirements
- You must still be within your three-year renewal period and will not be able to purchase CertMaster CE if your certification has already expired.
- CertMaster CE renewal courses are only available for CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+ certifications and you must have passed a previous version of the exam to be eligible.
- You are eligible to renew your A+ certification if you passed A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 or earlier.
- You are eligible to renew your Network+ certification if you passed Network+ N10-007 or earlier.
- You are eligible to renew your Security+ certification if you passed Security+ SY0-501 or earlier.
Review the Complete a CompTIA CertMaster CE Course page for complete details and to begin the purchase process.