CE fees are required for renewal and must be paid prior to your expiration date. CE fee due dates are based on your three-year renewal period dates, not the calendar year.
The annual CE fees are as follows:
- $25 per year / $75 total per three-year renewal period for CompTIA A+ and Data+.
- $50 per year / $150 total per three-year renewal period for CompTIA DataSys+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+ and CASP+.
CE Fee Payments
You may pay CE fees by one of the following methods:
- Pay with a credit card or PayPal account - See How Can I Pay CE Fees With a Credit Card or PayPal Account? for step-by-step instructions.
- Pay with CE tokens (only for government entities or enterprise-level organizations purchasing in bulk for employees) - See How Do I Pay CE Fees Using CE Tokens? for step-by-step instructions.
Renewal Activities That Do Not Require CE Fees
You do not need to pay CE fees if you choose one of these renewal options:
- Pass the latest release of the CompTIA exam (if a newer one is available)
- Earn a higher-level CompTIA certification
- Complete a CompTIA CertMaster CE Course
Note: If CE Fees have already been paid in the same three-year CE renewal period, the CE fees paid will be deducted from the CertMaster CE purchase price. See How Do I Purchase CertMaster CE? for more details.